Are you ready to reach your dreams and get on the fast track to your future? If so, you’re in the right place! Submit your application for enrollment today and take the first step towards career-focused higher education. When you apply to California Institute of Arts & Technology, you’re making a statement about yourself and your dedication to your goals. We look forward to reviewing your application and learning more about you.
How to Apply for Admission
Please read through the following steps before you begin your application, to ensure that you have all of the required information and documentation.
- Write your Statement of Intent (200 word minimum). Your response should explain why you are interested in enrolling, what your future goals are, and how your CIAT degree or certification will help to achieve those goals. There is a section on the online application (step 2) where you can input your Statement of Intent.
- Access and complete the online CIAT Application for Admission (https://www.calarttech.edu/admissions/apply-online/).
- Find the Course Catalog on our Student Handbook page (https://www.calarttech.edu/studenthandbook/) and review the contents.
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma, GED certificate, or state authorized high school equivalent certificate to CIAT.
- Request an official copy of all transcripts for all college level education completed. Submit a list of all colleges attended with your application. If you are accepted, Official Transcripts will be required within 90 days of admission to CIAT.
- If you are a veteran, provide your DD214 and a printout of your Joint Service Transcript or equivalent for evaluation with your application.
- Complete a Scholastic Level Exam (SLE). Your admissions advisor will send you a link to this test.
- Submit your government-issued proof of identity – must include a signature, photo, and date of birth. A copy of your government-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport with picture are all acceptable.
Take the first step and apply today!